Copyright©2020 International Executive Strategies Pty Ltd, ABN: 22 007 374 978
"Digital Company Picture","Scientific Corporate Governance" & "Scientific Corporate Management" are all Trademarks of International Executive Strategies Pty Ltd
CONTACT US FOR A
FREE, CONFIDENTIAL DIAGNOSTIC CORPORATE MEASUREMENT
TO DETERMINE IF YOUR COMPANY HAS THE POTENTIAL TO RAPIDLY INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY.
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
There are now 2 major company Corporate Management "top-down" methods:
CM is the corporate management method currently used throughout the world and here in Australia. It has served us very well for over 100 years and has led to a rapid increase in the standard of living in Australia and other advanced countries. However it is now running "out of steam" and in Australia is causing problems such as: a slow down in productivity increases; a situation where in most companies over 30% of corporate investments are locked-in to operations and cannot be used for wealth production; over 70% of employee job dissatisfaction.
CM + EVSM are briefly described below.
Potential advantages gained from using CM + EVSM in your company
A summary of the EVSM items within the dotted line is as follows:
1. Company Digital Picture. This is produced by using 4 groups of corporate diagnostic measures which measure
- The contribution of each of the 4 groups of corporate investments to wealth generation each financial year.
-The degree of presence of the 5 essential management methods within the company. This also measures the degree of presence of the ideal culture throughout the company.
- Where the largest opportunity for development is located in a company's operations.
- Whether Operational development or Product/Service development should be the number one priority for next year.
2. Operational Strategy for next year.
This is determined by using the information gained from the diagnostic measures in the Company Digital Picture.
3. Strategy Implementation Method
Part of the strategy is implemented by managers, part is implemented by employees who use a new method enabling them to contribute directly to achieving the desired increase in the bottom-line for the next year
4. Tactics for achieving the Operational Strategy
Any necessary new ones available from external sources are indicated by the Operational Strategy.